Monday, June 18, 2012

Junior High

         As I sat at breakfast this morning, I looked around at all of the campers calmly eating their pancakes and sausage when I had a sudden realization; out of all the age groups, I have seen these kids grow up the most. Taking pictures at registration, I don't really get a chance to actually see the next kid in line until they are put in front of my lens. Then, after looking through the peep hole, I see some of my old campers and friendly faces. Some have gotten their braces removed, while others had received the lovely grace of braces. Either way, some of them don't even look the same! It just blow my mind that I am able to watch these kids grow up and mature in and with Christ. I can't wait to spend the rest of the week with them and be able to get to know everyone better. I'm also especially excited because my brother is up at camp this week, and it's always fun to have Hondo around.
          Love to all,
              Lena B.

No comments:

Post a Comment