I apologize for my lack of blogging these past fews day, the days have been hectic and the nights have been long. I am still trying to become accustom to this new blogging agenda. Instead of telling you what activities we did in the past couple of days, I will leave that up to your children to tell you. If they insist on telling you nothing, blame it on me and tell them that I am making them communicate with their parents. That will get them talking. I will tell you that we walked through the stations of the cross yesterday and that each cabin had to come up with a certain way to portray their station. In that case, I would like to conclude this weeks blogging by posting a poem written by a boys cabin that represents where Jesus meets his reflected mother.
To what can I compare you; Blessed mother who comforts her son.
Through you my victory is won.
Though your sorrow is as vast as the sea
Blessed are those who mourn in their love for me.
Let the father hold you and take away your pain
And know that your son has not sacrificed in vain.
The Lord will be your everlasting light,
And His angels will guide you through your darkest night.
See you all next week!
Love to all,
Lena B.
No comments:
Post a Comment