Today, I sat down with our Chaplain, Scott Brown, and our Dean, Ripp Hardaway, as we discussed some of the things that the kids have been learning at camp this past week. Stern and serious, our DCT thoroughly explains their lesson plans as well as their experience while being here at camp.
A Chat with the Chaplain and Dean
And by a chat I mean a nonchalant conversation between two best friends that makes absolutely no sense. Needless to say, our DCT this week is a very humorous one. Goodnight! I cannot wait to share the surprises that are in store for tomorrow!
Love to all,
Lena B.
Yes, Lena, we are reading your blog! The pics that you are taking are awesome, and it is comforting to know that we see lots of smiling faces and the fun that is being had! Thanks for what you are doing to preserve this precious memory of our son's first camp!
ReplyDelete