Sunday, July 15, 2012

Senior High B!!!


Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! We are excited to welcome the senior high campers for our second session of the summer. It was a strange sight to see some of these campers that I have watched get older drive themselves to camp, but I guess everyone has to grow up at some point. Fortunately, when they come back to camp, their inner youth and childlike charisma shoots out from their veins telling them that they might not have to grow up just yet.
As registration started, so did the rain, thunder and lightning. Because of that, we had to postpone the swim check until either later on tonight or tomorrow. With all of that extra time, we played Ships and Sailors, Birdie on a Perch and the “Shoe Game”. As dinner rolled around, we filled up our bellies with yummy baked ziti, breadsticks, salad, and carrot cake. Needless to say, I am still stuffed.
With canteen coming up pretty quickly, we will finish the night with sweet delights and the game of Ball-O-Le. As much as I love this rain, I hope it will cease so that we can have a fun-filled, sunny day tomorrow.

Love to all,
         Lena B.

No comments:

Post a Comment