This week is going to be a great one. The DCT (dean, chaplain, teacher) have gone above and beyond with their creativity. Yesterday, our teacher, Cathy Villani, came and decorated the activities building like the movie The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe because this week the campers will be entering into the magic world of Narnia through our teachings. I have yet to realize how she will relate the two, but knowing Cathy, she will do it wonderfully. Right now, the kids are getting ready to go to canteen and choose between either pretzels or popcorn because we will be watching the beginning of the movie to end the night. I am SO excited! I love this movie! By the reaction of the campers, they do too. In consideration that the movie is quite long, we will be watching it in 45 minute segments, so it will be fun to continue the story throughout the week. I can't wait to tell you the magical things that Jesus (and Narnia) will do for us this week.
Love to all,
Lena B.
No comments:
Post a Comment